Learn how to format the overlapping parts of a Venn diagram in PowerPoint. This works in all versions of PowerPoint (with a few tweaks).
Way #1 takes less than 12 mins and Way #2 takes less than 30 secs. That's PowerPoint Speed Training at its best!
Now that you've inserted your Office Timeline graphic, the formatting fun begins. Here are five Office Timeline formatting tricks.
Discover how to create better pie charts and data visualizations for your presentations by transforming your pie charts into something else.
Understanding how to visualize data is imporant for creating impactful presentations. In this post we explore what data visualization is and how to use it.
Learn how to create a Venn diagram using the SmartArt Venn diagram template, and then format the overlapping circles.
Skinny bar charts and column charts look bad in your client deliverables, so let's look at how to quickly fix them in PowerPoint and Excel.
- How to Strikethrough Text (l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶) in Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- How to Make Animated Fireworks in PowerPoint (Step-by-Step)
- How to Create a Flash Card Memory Game in PowerPoint (Like Jeopardy)
- Strikethrough Shortcut (l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶) for Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Keyboard Shortcuts Not Working: Solved