New PAYMENT PLAN Offer - Limited-Time Only!
Join now for just 3 monthly payments of $83! This offer expires soon, so make sure you check it out now.
Early Birds Save $50 Before the Course Is Complete.
The Spicy Animations Course is now 80% complete, and I'll be raising the price once it's 100% ready.
Recently I added 11 brand-new techniques and updated the epic resource guide of inspiration, pointing you to a variety of additional resources, free tools and other ideas.
The Spicy Animations Course now includes the first 27 of 32 mix-n-match techniques making advanced PowerPoint animations and special effects accessible to everyone.
It's by far my most complete and comprehensive work and I'm diligently working on the last little bit now.
Once the Course is 100% complete (soon), I'll be permanently increasing the price of the Course to $299.
Before that happens, I wanted to give you the chance to grab my FULL course before it's 100% complete and save $50. But this special offer expires at midnight.
More Comprehensive than My YouTube Channel
I love teaching on YouTube.
It’s how I got started online and I will continue adding new videos, spicy effects and inspiring ideas to my channel (for sure!).
But there is a big downside to teaching on YouTube…
The downside is, after spending more hours than I care to admit crafting and publishing a new video, YouTube publishing rules restrict me from updating and editing that video in the future (even if I discover a new and better way to do things).
So for most of my stuff up on YouTube, I have already developed a better way (sometimes radically better).
That’s because since starting my channel, I’ve spent hundreds of hours tinkering around and am constantly deconstructing PowerPoint effects looking for better, faster and easier ways to create professional effects…
After over 2 years of research and experimentation, here’s what I’ve discovered:
Almost all professional effects (even the wildest one out there) can be broken down into a mix-n-match combination of JUST 32 different animation techniques.
That said, simply knowing the 32 techniques isn’t enough.
That’s why my Spicy Animations Course doesn’t just teach you the 32 techniques and call it a day. Instead, it goes 10 steps further, delivering real-world experience mix-n-matching the techniques together to create one grand animated sequence: a 150+ stack of animations, effects and triggers spread out over 28 slides.
That way you learn exactly how to properly plan, design and execute your own animation. You know all of the decisions you need to make and all the options available to you.
That’s why I’m so excited about the course, because…
It's a Brand-New Way to Build Animated Effects!
You’ll be thrilled to see how fast you can pull off a wide variety of effects using this radical new approach to building and animated slides.
Simply follow along and you’ll not only get hands-on experience building a 150+ animated sequence from scratch, you’ll also learn the ins and outs of 32 different animation techniques that you can stack up any way you like for you own projects.
Combined with my time-and-tested approach to building animated slides that you’ll also learn as you follow along, you’ll see an immediate improvement in the quality of your projects!
The Spicy Animations Course is by far the most comprehensive system for using PowerPoint animations and special effects that I’ve ever seen.
I’m using this system CONSTANTLY now for my own projects. I’m loving it! And you will too.
That’s because not only does it make professional animated effects accessible to everyone, but…
The Best Part Is: It's a Ton of Fun Too!
Most presenters are paddling up the creek of sameness without a paddle.
That’s why there’s nothing more refreshing than a professionally-built and well-timed animated effect. It lights up your audience’s eyes.
It's fun for your audience (and your paycheck!), and it's fun for you too!
And that’s because…
That's the Secret to Advanced Animation Techniques
The SECRET to advanced animations and effects in PowerPoint has nothing to do with innate skills, talent, or superhuman abilities...
It really all boils down to some simple skills, techniques and strategies that anyone can learn. What I call Animation Stacking(TM).
That is, stacking up common PowerPoint animations and effects in creative ways to create advanced "I can't believe that's PowerPoint" effects and sequences.
And depending on the effect you are shooting for, you can stack up 2, 10, or even 100+ animations to create your professional-looking sequence.
For example: using my 32 mix-n-match techniques to tie 200+ animations, effects and triggers together over 28 slides to create an advanced sequence (like I walk you step-by-step through in my Spicy Animations Course).
That’s the secret to:
- Spinning a globe
- Turning a key in a lock
- Opening and closing doors and boxes
- Nudging, bumping, twisting, dragging, and making your objects fly
- Kicking objects off your slide in creative ways
- Transforming words into other words (and images!)
- Making presentations more spicy, engaging, and memorable
- Standing out as an extremely creative, top-notch presenter (or designer)
The trick to knocking out these types of animations and effects is understanding how to 'stack' up your animations, step by step, in a way that is easy to follow and keep consistent.
After years of trial and error and experimentation, I’ve boiled everything you need to know about PowerPoint animations and how to stack them into advanced effects into 32 interchangeable techniques – with catchy names, to make them more memorable.
27 New Animation Techniques to Add to Your Toolkit
Here are the first 27 of my 32 techniques you can use to break down and create a wide variety of the stuff you see on TV, directly in PowerPoint.
Hint: #4 and #6 are Susan's favorites (yes, send me your favorite technique and I'll add your name here too).
- The Bounce Technique – Add some realism to moving objects.
- The Transformer Technique – Brilliantly turn letters and objects into other things in PowerPoint (see bonus PDF for more inspiration).
- The Slide Technique – Add a subtle professional touch by making objects slide out from somewhere on the screen.
- The Picto – Unexpectedly turn your text into a picture.
- The Zoom – Make objects move and grow/shrink at once for a stunning, professional effect.
- The Spicy Treasure Chest – Spice up 3D objects to look more real using stuff you can easily find for free on the internet.
- The 3D Key – Add a surprising 3D “twist” to a boring, flat key.
- The Spicy Hinge – Make a box unexpectedly open.
- The Flying Letters – Make your letters wildly fly out but land perfectly in place.
- The Motion Path Line Up – Use this hack to save massive time aligning objects across slides.
- The Zoom #2 – Zoom in on a letter to create a unique 'transition'.
- The Picto #2 – Make stunning spinning globe inside of a letter.
- The Kick – Add a dash of spice to your work with this extra saucy trick.
- The Fontastic – Make your font match the mood of your text.
- The Frankenstein – Add a surprising twist to join separate objects together, then make them move as one.
- The Wave – Take advantage of PowerPoint’s ability to customize a wave – for a very spicy result.
- The Bounce #2 Technique – An even simpler and faster way of bouncing your objects.
- The Bump Technique – Playfully knock objects around and make them ricochet off others.
- The Color Kiss Technique – Make your objects change color as they collide, adding a subtle, sophisticated touch.
- The Futurist Technique – Pre-plan your animations several steps in advance to for extra precision and efficiency.
- The Bump #2 Technique – Nudge your objects gently into place.
- The Punch Technique – Use quick jabs to knock objects off your slide.
- The Split Technique – Make intact objects suddenly split for a delightful surprise.
- The Basic Twist Technique – Spin your objects quickly out of the way to avoid being hit by others.
- The Advanced Twist Technique – Create a spiral text effect to mesmerize your audiences.
- Slide #2 Technique – Copy professional advertising effects with an advanced version of this technique.
- The Pan Technique – Creatively use transitions to make unique animation effects.
All of these technique are ready to go for you right now in my Spicy Animations Course.
On top of the techniques above, when you join today you’ll also get the rest of the techniques (and bonuses) that I'm working on now.
It won't be long before I complete the course (I'm at 80% so far). And once that happens, I'll be permanently raising the price.
To grab my FULL course before it's 100% complete and save $50, simply use the link below and you are in. The Course will never be at such a great deal again.
What Can You Expect To Learn In The Course?
Ever wonder how the pros plan, design and execute complex animated sequences without messing themselves up?
The trick is not only stacking up your animations in the correct order, but also chunking them correctly into manageable sequences. That way even if your boss or client wants to change something after the fact, you don't have to start over from scratch.
In the Spicy Animations course you'll get real-world - click-by-click - experience tying 32 different animations techniques together into one grand sequence including over 200 PowerPoint animations, triggers and effects spread out over 29 different slides!
That way you get hands on experience and know exactly what to do and what options you have when building out your own projects from scratch.
When you join today, you'll get immediate access to:
- 40 Video Lessons (3h 13m of training): I’ve broken down the course into bite-size steps (each video is under 15 mins except one) that you can learn in just a few minutes.
- 27 Techniques (see above for specifics): Have you heard of The Bounce Technique? The Frankenstein Technique? The Kick Technique? These are just a few of the techniques you'll learn...and each one builds on top of the previous one, so that you can see how to string animations together to form a sequence that blows your audience's mind.
- 24 slides with over 150 animations: I’ve designed the course so that by the end, you'll have an awesome animation sequence you can use in your own presentations. You'll be able to say ‘Wow, I built that!’ at the end of the course.
- The Animation Resource Guide: I've created an additional 31 pages of trick summaries, alternative methods, extra tips, and additional examples so that you can try different variations and get more inspiration for each trick. This will be a living & breathing document, so as I get questions or ideas from you, I will update it with more cool stuff.
- Bonus Resources: For 4 of the techniques, I've created additional example slides (22 slides total) you can deconstruct, learn from, and use in your own projects.
- The Reference File: You'll get the final file that we’ll be building together so that you can reference it if you ever need to see exactly how I did something. It’s 3.08MB and 29 slides of animation amazingness that you can copy/paste from. P.S. I’ve found faster/better/smarter ways to make the effects from when I originally did them so the slides from “animations” to “endless” are all fully updated to match the videos.
- Integrated Feedback from Part I: I've received lots of great suggestions and tips from Part I students, which I've infused into Part II.
Here's the sequence you'll learn how to build out in the currently available lessons:
You'll also get all of the remaining techniques, resources and bonuses I add to the course once it's 100% complete.
On top of that, the course comes with...
A 60-Day Spicy Guarantee of Success!
When you join my Spicy Animations Course today, you'll also get an extra long 60 FULL days to check everything out to make sure it's right for you.
You'll be over the top THRILLED and EXCITED at all the cool new things you can expertly pull off in PowerPoint using these techniques, or simply shoot me a note and I'll refund your full investment. No questions asked. Nothing to return.
Save $50 before the Course Is Complete
To be clear: My course is now 80% complete and I'll be raising the price of the course once it's ready. After that you will never be able to get it for this price again.
To get my FULL Spicy Animation course, all of the bonuses, AND save $50, simply use the link below before you miss the boat.
New PAYMENT PLAN Offer – Limited-Time Only! Join now for just 3 monthly payments of $83! This offer expires soon, so make sure you check it out now. Early Birds Save $50 Before the Course Is Complete.The Spicy Animations Course is now 80% complete, and I’ll be raising the price once it’s 100% ready.Recently I […]